Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager focused on Content Marketing you will be responsible for the product discovery and money-saving experiences for our content marketing pages. You will take ownership in the vision, user experience, engineering execution, and delivery of features that help shoppers win everywhere. The product team is aligned to Slickdeals’ customer journey. You will own the customer journey for new and returning users on content marketing pages across multiple devices. You will create a product roadmap that maximizes the output of your research, design, and engineering resources to benefit users and achieve growth goals.
- Pursue opportunities to improve and scale content marketing efforts across different page types created to satisfy consumer intent.
- Exude strong product sense, execution, and leadership skills.
- Understand the competitive landscape and help develop a unique and winning consumer experience.
- Make clear strategic decisions that align with our vision and result in timely product releases that help meet and exceed goals.
- Communicate and get buy-off on those decisions with creative, engineering teams, and other business stakeholders to ensure coordination and completion of responsible products.
- Define roadmaps, plan the execution of, and deliver innovative consumer products for Slickdeals.
- Communicate product strategy across all levels of the organization.
- Develop new products and deliver enhancements to existing products that helps differentiate Slickdeals.
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Content, SEO, Performance Marketing, and Business Development teams to manage and ultimately release new or updated product features.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, leadership, and execution.
- Analyze and act on business metrics and data to grow the business.
- Be the central hub of communication and facilitate collaboration across all parts of the business related to a specific product initiative.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Created products and features from research, ideation, building, measuring, learning, and iterating.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and identify noise that may impact quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience defining strategy and creating product roadmaps for new features, and communicating those decisions to stakeholders and business owners at all levels.
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements and other documentation for initiatives both large and small.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, with an ability to create examples through wireframes.
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and analysis.
- Great process and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the technology behind products.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Highly self-directed and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated improvement on KPIs via product releases.
- Strong people manager.
- Experience designing user B2B and B2C interfaces.
- Proficient research skills.
- Proven track record defining and delivering innovative digital products.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and developing user stories; Agile, Lean, Scrum.
- Comfortable communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience using project delivery software and ticketing systems such as JIRA.
- Experience using insights, reporting, and analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, and Hotjar.
- Strong funnel optimization experience and facilitating A/B testing projects.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.