Senior Product Manager
Enplug is a rapidly growing tech startup in Los Angeles. We were named Inc. Magazine's "Top 7 Most Innovative Startups in LA" and Forbes 30 Under 30.
Our team builds an innovative software that powers the screens you see in corporate offices, shopping malls, stadiums, banks, and hotels. Our SaaS enterprise solution is used by companies ranging from Google to GE to Hilton.
Product Manager Role
The Enplug team is seeking a motivated, highly data-driven individual who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Product Manager at Enplug, you will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of the Enplug product offering. This includes launching new Apps and features and working closely with engineering, design, marketing and other product areas to deliver highly competitive and innovative offerings.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define product vision and strategy
- Manage the product development life cycle including: defining, documenting needs, prioritizing and communicating product and customer user needs, and working closely with engineering to deliver disruptive solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Enplug product overall. Review and maintain internal and external product information materials.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Conduct market research to understand the market needs which includes: secondary research, customer interviews, and observational research
- Identify marketing opportunities and needs, new relevant technologies, best practices, competitors and partners.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to create, maintain and manage user stories.
- Coordinate with engineering throughout the development process. Ensure that incremental and finished products align with the product vision and market demands.
- Take a hands-on approach to operational monitoring and product release activities. Lead the specific releases in collaboration with marketing, sales and engineering counterparts.
- Analyze the impact, usage, and adoption of features and improvements to confirm they had the right effect on the business, and if not, make corrective actions to ensure it meets the required success criteria.
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile environment, startup, or tech company
- 4 year degree in business, computer science, statistics, or related discipline; Master’s degree or MBA also is great
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Proven track record of launching great products working with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams
- Ownership and “can do” attitude with the passion to own and drive execution.
- Exceptional communication skills and understand how to cater communication to different stakeholders
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Experience and enjoyment of developing B2B software products
- Exceptional analytical skills; extensive experience in using both quantitative and qualitative data to build product
- Deep passion for technology and motivation to drive growth in existing and new products
- 401K Matching
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid time off and additional paid company holidays
- Fun and frequent catered lunches and team outings
- Team retreats
- Like ping-pong or foosball? So do we! We enjoying playing games in the office with teammates.