Senior Product Manager (UX/UI Design Projects) at NEXT Trucking
Job Title: Senior Product Manager (UX/UI Design Projects)
Next Trucking, Inc. in El Segundo, CA offers an easy-to-navigate online trucking marketplace and application designed to connect truckers directly with shippers for efficiency, transparency and competitive pricing.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager (UX/UI Design Projects) to plan and lead various projects supporting the UI/UX design across mobile and web, from proposing initial concepts to ensuring we ship features at a high quality. Individual will be responsible for leading and guiding the work of the technical staff and will act as a bridge between the management stakeholders and the developers in implementing the new UI/UX products.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to all aspects of UI/UX design, including prototyping for mobile and web, interaction design, and visual design.
- Lead the design of new features and updates from concept to release.
- Oversee the design user flows, wireframes, and visual interfaces.
- Monitor and track project lifecycle and ensure the timeline and deliverables are on track.
- Interview, survey, and test users.
- Contribute to our sketch design system.
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems.
- Work closely with front end developers and product managers.
- This position will coordinate and direct the work of 1-2 interns or juniors.
NOTE: This position involves process planning, project work and overall project coordination. It does not involve supervision of any personnel and the position will not have management authority or discretion to hire, terminate, promote, discipline or make compensation or budget decisions.
Minimum requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Software or Architecture, Multimedia or Media Design, Graphic Arts, or any related field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, the employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Software or Architecture, Multimedia or Media Design, Graphic Arts, or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency (gained through education or employment) With the following:
1. Visual design, Enterprise Design, Service Design, and Icon Design
2. User Research, Information Architecture, and Tech Drive Marketplaces
3. Design Systems, Animation, Sketch, Photoshop & Illustrator
7. Lucid chart
- Job Site: 2383 Utah Ave, Suite 108, El Segundo, CA 90245
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Mail Resumes To: Next Trucking, Inc., ATTN: HR, 2383 Utah Ave, Suite 108, El Segundo, CA 90245
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship