Senior Product Manager, Search
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to own our search functionality. Any given construction project in Procore has hundreds of thousands of objects from continuously evolving drawing sets to time-sensitive requests-for-information. Global Search for Procore is a huge complex problem space and there is almost unlimited opportunity to invent on behalf of Procore customers.
Product Managers at Procore own the discovery and delivery of easy-to-use, needle-moving software in the construction industry. Product Managers meet customers in their native environments, socialize roadmaps with internal teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and work daily with UX and Engineering to execute. Altogether, it is a dynamic, fast-paced role, where no two days are the same.
What you’ll do:
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop and synthesize detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that empower Engineering, UX, and QA to ship your product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers
- 20% travel required
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of direct Product Management experience in the computer software industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrated ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus, and an ability to effectively utilize research and testing within a customer-centric approach to product
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting to executive leadership
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Past experience with search is a plus
- Candidates with a STEM Bachelor's degree
- Candidates with a MBA, Master’s Degree or higher with additional experience are preferred
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results - self-start and self-directed
- SQL experience is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.