In this role you will:
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative productsDefine and manage product roadmap, executing on current priorities while planning future strategy through qualitative and quantitative customer feedback, market analysis and business needs evaluation
- Help build a culture centered on Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) keeping the team focused on delivering incremental value each sprint while sizing contributions against defined objectives.
- Collaborate with our Engineering and data science teams to understand the feasibility of product features and alternative options when necessary.
- Work closely with product designers and help inspire a design culture where user research and feedback is interwoven through the product development lifecycle.
- Work with the Product Marketing team in support of positioning and promoting our product and collaborate with sales and marketing on GTMGather, analyze and report key metrics on product performance and launch timelinesIdentify and resolve critical issues, roadblocks and execute on shifting prioritiesNice to have: Understand the underbanked / alternative financial services market and competitive landscape
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or similar fields5+ years of experience as a product manager with 3+ years experience at a SaaS company owning the product management and delivery lifecycle
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of delivering products on-timeExcellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments; a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Experience designing web products along with a solid understanding of web technologyExcited to solve complex problems.
- Ability to distill requirements from multiple stakeholders, multiple data sources into a single feature set
- Deep knowledge of the product development life-cycle; experience running agile teams
- Experience with agile methodologies and SW tools such as JIRA
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Nice to have: Experience operating in a hyper-growth / entrepreneurial environment and building innovative products from the ground-up.
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with fitness classes
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s top restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
- Company happy hours, social events and outings