FabFitFun is one of the world's fastest growing e-commerce and digital media companies, delivering everything a woman needs to feel great from the inside out -- both digitally and physically through our seasonal subscription box.
The retention team at FabFitFun focuses on all aspects of the member lifecycle after signup: activation, engagement, and churn deflection. It aims to make the member experience the best it can be starting on day 1, and encourages member loyalty. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the strategy for the Retention Product Roadmap, and represent Product in a cross-functional Retention team. This role requires a keen eye for interpreting data into actionable insights that serve the business and our members.
What you’ll do:
- Define a product roadmap that maps to core company goals and drives towards company KPIs
- Guide discussions in a cross-functional team to provide direction and insight, and garner buy-in of your products and larger strategic vision
- Iteratively build and test against your roadmap by using a data-driven and MVP-approach to product development
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and user research studies to become an expert of the customer and identify new opportunities
- Own product-level scoping while working closely with your design and engineering counterparts to define design and development requirements
- Rally other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes
- Define key success metrics, leverage data to make iterative decisions, and periodically report on your team’s progress towards key company goals and metrics
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a focus on consumer products
- Experience with subscription services heavily preferred, as well as a broad understanding of consumer retention levers
- Experience with defining, modeling, and analyzing user journeys, including activation, engagement, and churn.
- Proven track record managing products in fast-paced, agile environments. You have shipped successful products by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with data technologies including SQL,Tableau, Amplitude, or similar
- Understanding of user centered design principles such as journey mapping, persona identification, pain statements, user experience and user research methodologies.
- Experience working with offshore developers a huge plus
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
What you'll get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and equity incentives
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote