Senior Product Manager - Pricebook at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. We solve real world problems in the residential and commercial services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers work closely with our thousands of users in the trades to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace design thinking and agile development to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager with a strong technical background and a track record of driving new products and features from concept to successful launch, market adoption, and value realization. This is an integral, highly-visible role with the opportunity of making a huge impact for ServiceTitan and our customers. This position will be responsible for the development and launch of features related to the point of sale experience for residential and commercial service providers and their customers.
The portfolio of point of sale products includes:
- Pricebook - the organizational and sales hub of trade businesses
- Pricebook Pro - a premium content pricebook designed to increase revenue and save time for our customers
- Pricebook Connect - a content platform delivering new items, ongoing content updates and enhancements, as well as third party supplier integrations
- Estimate and Proposal Templates - a template builder designed around flat rate good/better/best selling principles to help technicians close more sales
- New Products and Features on the roadmap to innovate the point of sale experience through technology, AI, and automation.
These products are tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Inventory Management, Accounting, Payroll, FinTech, etc and will require close collaboration with those product teams. This role requires strong drive, technical understanding, effective communication, and best practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
As our Sr. Product Manager, SalesTech, you will:
- Develop and execute on the strategic vision for point of sale products for our residential and commercial service providers including ServiceTitan Pricebook, Pricebook Pro, and Proposal Templates.
- Make that vision a reality by getting buy-in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and conducting effective discovery to maximize product and feature success.
- Liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, and launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining leadership buy-in.
- Assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience in a product management role
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving
- Strong technical background desired
- Database and dataset based product experience a strong plus
- Excellent communication, written, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Prior experience in taking a product from concept to successful launch is a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Mobile experience a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and/or UX/product in SalesTech or digital point of sale systems a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc