Senior Product Manager - Payments & Logistics at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is one of the world's fastest growing ecommerce and digital media companies, delivering everything a woman needs to feel great from the inside out -- both digitally and physically through our seasonal subscription box.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Payments & Logistics team to help us continue to scale our core services for our growing subscriber base of over 1 million members! As the Senior Product Manager for Payments & Logistics, you will be responsible for planning the roadmap, development, integration, optimization, migrations, deployments, and maintenance of our payments platform, subscription management platform, and order management systems. You will build consensus among all stakeholders (Product Management, Operations, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance and Data Science), own the roadmap, and are willing to do anything from interpreting analytics to rallying a team of engineers to executing and delivering against firm deadlines.
At FabFitFun, you will work with the friendliest, smartest, and most interesting people you could hope for. We are all ambitious self-starters, working together to achieve our mission. It’s a fast-paced environment, but we always take the time to celebrate birthdays, big wins, and cheer each other on. We are passionate about fostering an inclusive company culture and embracing the diverse backgrounds and experiences that make us who we are.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, refine, and optimize the Payments & Logistics platforms – Own the platform capabilities to drive the product vision, roadmap and strategy. Define and establish best practices, and establish KPIs to support product and monitor product performance.
- Own product lifecycle from initial conception to launch, this means defining product requirements, creating wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with stakeholders to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule.
- Work with engineering team to stabilize and scale our core billing and order assignment processes. We currently process close to 1 million orders, from billing to order generation, within a 24 hour window 12 times a year!
- Manage/oversee the seasonal billing events and resolve ad-hoc issues/requests related to billing, order assignment, and order fulfillment.
- Integrate new 3rd party platforms/services, e.g. WMS, ERP, tax rate providers, etc.
- Understand the latest trends in payments and data infrastructure and be an expert on our payments and order management systems.
- Manage a local and international team of developers to deliver best-in-class billing and order management systems.
- Work with other Product Manages to solve business challenges, manage feature dependencies, and maintain architectural integrity.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of product management, engineering, or consulting-related experience on a billing/subscription/order management platform.
- Deep knowledge of out of the box eCommerce, payment processing platforms, subscription management platforms, and warehouse management platforms. Familiarity with Recurly, HighJump, Stripe or other related platforms strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating growth and retention tactics for subscription renewals/payments.
- Experience working with offshore developers a huge plus.
- Ideal candidate NEEDS to be a self starter who can take on and execute projects with little direction.
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with many live operational demands.
- Team player - we’re a tight knit team and do what it takes to get things done!
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication skills.
- Excellent Excel/SQL/data analysis skills.
- Balsamiq/OmniGraffle or equivalent wireframing tools.
What you’ll get:
- Ability to work with multiple high functioning teams in delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- Opportunity for a task oriented enthusiast to experiment and pioneer new frontiers.
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks.
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store.