As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a leader helping own the vision of the game. This role will work closely with embedded Game Designers, UI/UX Designers and Engineers to build the future of Fan Engagement experiences for live sports. A successful candidate will have a passion for evidence-based product & business analysis and can quickly become a trusted partner in helping realize economies of scope/scale.
- Analyze, define and lead game feature development that further the overall strategic vision of the product
- Plan and lead the product roadmap working with game designers and development teams to prioritize the backlog based on game development initiatives
- Define, own, build and iterate functions and processes
- Work with Producers to schedule upcoming milestones and features
- Create and maintain a library of data, analysis and actionable requirements for implementation
- Create and track KPIs with quarterly insights and future plans
- Lead analytical and quantitative analysis to predict important metric-based performance of features and monitor game performance while tuning mechanics
- Support financial models working with Finance on a monthly basis to assure proper reporting and tracking against budget targets
- Mentor/Supervisor Junior Product Managers
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in F2P AAA games
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes
- Leadership capabilities with multi-discipline teams to achieve a core goal
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and take ownership
- Expert written and verbal communicator
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and creative-thinking skills
- Experience synthesizing quantitative product analysis with other sources of business insights
- Can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Technical background with strength in utilizing data analysis tools and methodology
- Be an avid gamer and familiar with gaming practices across mobile
- Understand die-hard fandom and can empathize with our players
- Experience wearing many hats in a startup-like environment
- Experience with Atlassian products; Jira and Confluence and implementing new processes
- Ability to flex your leadership style to fit team needs
- Understand games Ad tech, including targeting, programmatic, mediation, rewarded video, SSP's, DSP's
- Exposure to all aspects of game development from low-level engine development through high-level IP development
Note: Please do not forget to also submit link to your portfolio so that we can see examples of your work (e.g. roadmaps, block schedules, development dashboards, PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
What we offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing locations - LA (Remote due to COVID-19) and SF (Downtown Burlingame/Remote due to COVID-19).
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Away Games: With a team split between Los Angeles and Burlingame, there’s occasional travel.
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
We’re building the future of Fan Engagement experiences for live sports. It’s a frenetic, all-in, raise-the-stakes and show-your-passion mobile game experience where the best fans win. Our fast-growing all-star team loves both sports and eSports and we’re not afraid to show it. Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. Ask questions, think thoughts and if it seems like a match, let’s chat.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.