Senior Product Manager, Loyalty
The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in shaping the consumer experience for Slickdeals, the web’s largest deal community with over 11 million visitors monthly. We’re looking for someone who has demonstrated experience in forming, developing, and scaling innovative product solutions that create value. This position will be joining our Extensions and Loyalty team where we are building a best-in-class loyalty and cashback program to help consumers shop and save even more money.
- Uses data, research, and intuition to identify the needs of the customer and business so that we can deliver innovative and differentiated consumer products to “win” the consumer.
- Makes clear strategic decisions that meet the vision and goals of the company to create thoughtfully prioritized roadmaps.
- Communicates the product strategy and builds “buy-in” and collaboration across all levels of the organization
- Develops new products and deliver enhancements to existing products that differentiate Slickdeals from the competition
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, Design, Engineering, Content, Marketing, and Business Development to ensure that we develop thoughtful and responsible products
- Translates your vision and roadmap into clearly articulated requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria to lead your product development team through the timely execution, deployment and release of your project.
- Will be relied upon to be decisive and prompt, factoring in data, risk, and timeliness to ensure the continual advancement of the product.
- Develops and execute clear go-to-market strategies, from product pages to press releases, to ensure a successful release of your product to the consumer.
- Will communicate directly to and support our community of enthusiastic shoppers to get product insights and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent working experience in a related field
- Has deep experience with building cashback/loyalty platforms for retail/shopping partners.
- Has demonstratable product experience where the candidate has innovated, designed, executed and shipped meaningful features or products at a consumer Internet company, having owned and shipped products to over 10M users.
- Experience with defining strategy and creating product roadmaps for new features, and communicating those decisions to stakeholders and business owners at all levels
- Ability to write clear and concise product requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria for both large and small projects.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, with an ability to create examples through wireframes
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and analysis
- Strong ability to gather and analyze data to measure the effectiveness or impact of the products you deliver.
- Has product development experience involving affiliate marketing or internet retail sites
- Has experience developing community-centric, user generated content products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- Has a strong grasp of lean and agile methodologies
- Has experience as a scrum master for web development teams
- Has personal experience doing UX or UI design for published web or app properties.
- Has strong technical proficiency or understanding of web programming languages and the infrastructure that supports it
- Knows JIRA and Confluence in and out.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.