Sr. Product Manager, Growth
*West Hollywood or Remote
Grindr is seeking an outstanding Product Manager who desires an exciting career challenge to help build a unique, world-class company. The Product Manager of Growth will focus on enhancing and optimizing the revenue generating engine of the company. You will identify and deliver features of value for paid-subscribers, drive optimizations to improve core business metrics, and own platform vendor relationships.
- Ability to drive revenue and growth product work, including optimizing product for conversion to premium/paid subscribers. Must be able to make trade-offs on free user revenue vs. subscriber revenue (LTV-optimised ARPU). Ability to run a variety of revenue and growth product experiments quickly. Should be able to delineate new user and subscriber funnel. Should have experience in revenue-focused product work (either premium or ad). Must be able to explain to the company how/when and why users join/leave and subscribe/unsubscribe. Should be able to design future revenue products for the company.Engineering background a plus. Quantitative strengths required. Experience and skills in consumer facing product. Ability to lead sprints and work across engineering, design and fellow PMs. Experience with LGTBQ+ community use cases a bonus. TW/Mandarin language a plus. Should understand and support the core/historical product value of Grindr as well as help to drive future evolution of the service.
- 4+ years’ experience as a product manager in a web or mobile business
- Solid understanding of the dynamics of subscription revenue generation, acquisition, conversion and retention models. Experience working on products for a consumer subscription-based business.
- Has worked using iterative development methodologies and A|B testing best practices
- Excellent analytics. Can gather and utilize hard data to assess opportunities. Identifies intended results and measures outcomes.
- Demonstrated ownership of successful products throughout the product lifecycle
- Has led and motivated a cross-functional team. Working knowledge of user interface design practices and user testing. Worked with engineering to drive delivery and adapt to technical constraints without comprising user needs. Worked with Marketing to successfully launch programs
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative. Builds trust & strong relationships at all levels, influences without formal authority, pushes back when appropriate. Earns respect and respects contributions of others.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Structures, clarifies, and breaks-down problems. Proven experience to concurrently lead multiple strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
- Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
- BLOOP - A space for Grindr users to connect around sex, dating, and everything else happening on—and off—the apps.
- 100% vision, dental, & medical premium coverage
- Generous Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(k) Matching