Senior Product Manager, Growth Platform at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 24, 2021
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
About the role
As a Product Manager joining the growth platform team, you will have the opportunity to build, integrate, and maintain the growth tools used by the product, product marketing, and marketing teams. In addition to building Martech tools to run and optimize campaigns, audience selection, and manage budgets.
An ideal candidate for this role will be an ambitious strategic problem solver, a cross-functional collaborator, a tactical executioner while balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with ease.
What You'll Do:
- Build tools to automate known growth levers in the performance marketing space and have an outsized impact on the business.
- Lead cross-functional internal teams throughout the organization to integrate and build the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure clarity and priority for growth platform initiatives.
- Review developer documentation and API specs for evaluation and implementation purposes.
- Consult and advise on how to use the tools and solution to optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition to re-engagement.
- Apply your experience in customer journeys, data mining and analysis to go beyond the numbers to find growth and engagement opportunities to help our members succeed.
- Discover and share industry trends around user growth and behavioral economics to impact the product and business.
- Ability to balance short-term goals with long-term vision.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis.
- Experience in eCommerce growth or marketing.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with a wide range of performance marketing solutions and platforms.
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow critical metrics with minimal historical context.
- Ability to be creative and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence.
About The Team:
- The team builds tools for the product, CRM, and performance marketing to increase the overall impact on the business through optimizing existing communication channels and launching new ones. The team works cross-functionally across the organization.
- Developing strategies and tooling to help scale and automate our performance marketing initiatives.
- Reducing the time from ideation to execution to analysis and iteration.
- Increasing the engagement with our existing channels to communicate the right message to the right user at the right time.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.