Senior Product Manager, Growth and Optimization
Interested in the gig? Here’s a bit about you:
- You’re quantitative. Numbers make you happy. (And a lack of data makes you grumpy.)
- You’re technical. Computers do what you tell them to. You understand/build systems, and still dive deep into details. Your engineers love you.
- You’re smart and curious. “Good enough” is never enough. You’ve annoyed your parents, loved ones, and colleagues by constantly asking, “but what if we tried ____?”.
- You understand the business. Marketing, finance and the exec team sing your praises. You build stuff that solves everyone’s problems, and makes customers happy.
- You’re accountable. You deliver. You thrive in jobs where you are on the hook. You crave roles with autonomy and decision-making, so you can be yourself and focus on the work.
- You’ve learned to succeed/fail fast. You’ve got the stomach to pick a direction amidst ambiguity, learn quickly, and move a team forward.
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are (and are not) trying to do.
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of titled, formal Product Management experience at a consumer-focused technology company;
- Hands-on experience designing and shipping end-user features;
- Clear track record of delivery throughout your career;
- Quantitative decision-making abilities;
- Direct experience designing, running and evaluating A/B tests;
- Direct experience with growth and growth-hacking techniques (SEO, SEM, landing pages, etc.);
- Experience with developing metrics, KPIs and dashboards to track the business and inform strategy;
- Working familiarity with consumer e-commerce concepts such as segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (LTV), pricing & revenue (RPU) and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI);
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional skills.
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off
Why JOANY We are a data-driven company with the desire to change the status quo of health care. Together with a relentless focus on customer service, we aim to make health care transparent and easier to navigate. Be a part of something larger than ourselves by helping millions of people across the U.S. get health insurance they can actually use. As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn extensively while solving complex problems that are impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success. Work with a team that values respect and emphasizes growth through mentorship rather than management. This is a great opportunity to leverage your skills to have a huge impact on the world. Your creative and technical expertise will directly help consumers across the U.S. get the care that they deserve. JOANY is an equal opportunity employer. #joinusatJOANY