Senior Product Manager, Equipment at ServiceTitan (Remote)
Ready to be a Titan?
At ServiceTitan we solve real world problems in the specialty trade services and construction industry and we are seeking an experienced and visionary product leader to lead growth efforts expanding our addressable market. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, data analysts, technical project managers, developers, quality assurance engineers, technical writers, and product marketers works closely with our internal stakeholders, strategic business partners, hundreds of thousands of users, and broader community to help make the lives of hard working women and men in the trades easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to rapidly ship solutions with real impact and high value. We measure our success based on our customers' success and our ability to meaningfully improve their lives.
As Sr. Product Manager of Equipment, you will own the vision and execution for expansion of ServiceTitan's capabilities as they relate to managing equipment installed and serviced by our customers (e.g., air conditioners, heaters, boilers, chillers, pumps, air handling units, water heaters, water softeners, electrical panels, roll up doors, automatic gates, fire suppression systems, security systems). You will lead and coordinate a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for successfully launching new products to market that improve product-market fit, capture market share, and increase addressable market size. You will own all aspects of the product development lifecycle. You will be accountable for setting and achieving KPIs that measure customer impact and business results. This is a high visibility, high stakes, position that aligns with a top company goal for ServiceTitan.
Our approach is customer-focused and data-driven. You will dive in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, collect and analyze data, and guide the team to move at high velocity and ship impactful solutions. This position will also be key in forming strong partnerships with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and suppliers as well as creating a comprehensive ecosystem of integrated solutions leveraging ServiceTitan's platform capabilities and application programming interface (API). There are many opportunities for the application of machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and internet of things (IoT) powered by climate data, utility data, and building automation system (BAS) data. You will leverage new and emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Create, articulate, evangelize, champion, and execute the vision for Equipment
- Own the product roadmap for your domain and make defensible and data-driven strategic prioritization decisions to optimize customer impact and business results
- Drive the product development lifecycle from market research through discovery, design, validation, requirements, grooming, planning, development, delivery, and go-to-market
- Enable pre-sale and post-sale stakeholders to understand market needs, use cases, and recommended best practices, including partnering with Documentation, Enablement, and Marketing on content creation
- Influence multiple product areas in collaboration with R&D leaders across CRM, Pricebook, Estimates, Purchasing, Inventory, Jobs & Project Management, Forms & Media, Accounting, and Reporting
- Achieve goals by establishing and attaining KPIs for revenue, retention, usability, adoption, engagement, and satisfaction
- Identify and take action on opportunities for continuous improvement
- Communicate and mitigate risks in order to successfully achieve objectives
- Owncustomer and prospect escalations to ensure proper resolution while managing impact to roadmap commitments
- Nurture strategic partnership relationships, resulting in creation and adoption of new integrations
What you'll need:
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in product management, SaaS products strongly preferred
- Ability to build consensus and work collaboratively cross-functionally within and beyond research and development teams
- Data-driven approach to measuring success and quantifying customer outcomes and business impacts
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated initiative to lead, motivate, and collaborate effectively with others
- Demonstrated track record of delivering industry-transforming solutions across web and mobile platforms
- Proven ability to deliver against ambitious schedule milestones while paying strict attention to detail and quality
- Capacity to operate autonomously and bring clarity in uncertain environments
- Strong EQ to empathize with stakeholders and balance several perspectives, ultimately creating support and alignment around your decisions
- Sound judgment and credibility to make difficult trade-off decisions that deliver optimal outcomes with finite resources
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to translate complex and detailed information into simple and readily understandable executive summaries
- Enthusiasm for your vision and mission that inspires your team members and customers, creating evangelists and champions for your cause
- Bias toward action allowing you to move quickly while establishing the foundation for long term success
- Resourcefulness to leverage available tools, customers, data, and subject matter experts to extract key insights
- Previous experience with machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and internet of things (IoT) a plus
- A General Manager mindset; MBA a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $113,000 - $162,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.