Senior Product Manager, Droplist at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million strong that uses the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. We are looking for experienced Product Managers in our Los Angeles Arts District headquarters to help shape and scale a growing portfolio of products.
About the Role:
Honey is a Product and Engineering focused company and the Product Management team is at the center of the company's daily operations. While each Product Manager leads one or more mission teams that consist of engineers, product designers and analysts, the team collectively collaborates on goals, northstars and the company-wide roadmap. We have a strong emphasis on aligned autonomy and culture of collaboration and thus we expect every member of the team to have a strong sense of ownership, not just for the assigned products and missions but for the overall company’s success and the satisfaction of Honey’s users and partners.
The Droplist team is focused on developing tooling that allows users to make smarter decisions around buying items they are interested in at the right time. The future of Droplist will involve using shopping intent and pricing data to power functionality across the Honey ecosystem. Our ideal candidate will have a blend of strong UX chops as well as a track record for successfully tackling challenging technical problems, with experience building consumer ecommerce products for millions of users. The right person for this role is analytical, adept at collaborating with a variety of teams and stakeholders, and effective in managing the needs of both products and platforms.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Product Manager for the Droplist team, you will:
- Evangelize the utility of Droplist to users and find ways to seamlessly weave it into their experience
- Work to ensure that user notifications are useful & driven by intelligent user intent signals
- Expand the functionality to be usable across various surfaces, both internally and externally
- Work with our go-to-market teams to best position Droplist to users
- Define and maintain the product strategy and roadmap as they evolve within the complementary ecosystem of Honey products
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale
- Experience delivering on complex roadmaps with dependencies on multiple teams
- Highly data-driven and can quickly formulate the right analytical framework for any user-experience or product/platform health question
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask “why”
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex technical concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.