Senior Product Manager (Digital Greetings) at Hallmark Labs
Hallmark Labs is a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc based in Santa Monica, California.
We currently operate two digital subscription services, Hallmark Movies Now and
Hallmark eCards, as well as ongoing initiatives in personalized, print-on-demand
greeting cards. We are a diverse team of innovators, creators and influencers
leveraging Hallmark’s deep experience in creating meaningful connections and
progressing it into the digital age with cutting-edge technology.
Are you great at what you do and passionate about your work? Are you honest and
Are you a self- motivated, go-getter that likes to have fun?
If so, you are in the right place.
Sr Product Manager - Digital Greetings
Are you passionate about bringing products to market that customers love - that will create emotional connections between people? Do you agree that small everyday actions can have big positive impacts? Are you a product and project management guru who moves fast and likes to have a big impact?
The Product team at Hallmark Labs, Digital Greetings are looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced product expert who will dig into the details to ensure that implementation meets expectations. You will work cross functionally to keep multiple teams on track while building web and mobile app experiences that help our customers form deeper connections with friends and families.
This job includes the following responsibilities:
- Execute on product roadmap for Hallmark Digital Greetings and ensure that it meets market needs and business objectives. Be able to clearly communicate what is in the roadmap and why; understand what benefits the work is expected to confer on the business; anticipate what risks need to be managed / mitigated / prevented.
- Work cross functionally to prioritize, lead, coach, support, and inspire as needed to support new initiatives.
- Gather technical and business requirements and translate them into clear and defined user stories for that are actionable for our developers.
- Define flows and create wireframes
- Identify dependencies and be able to prioritize work accordingly and then communicate it effectively.
- Work with 3rd parties / external agencies and collaborators as needed.
Who we think would be a fit…
We are looking for someone who thrives on the technical aspects of product management to bring successful products to market. You might have worked at large top name companies, but you prefer small nimble companies with tight knit cross-functional teams that focus on getting stellar products to market quickly. You have the skills and experience, but you still love to learn - and you want to work with super talented folks to build great products
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple concurrent products. With a proven track record of building consumer facing, responsive websites and native mobile apps.
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with design, engineering, marketing, operations and data teams.
- 5+ years of experience preparing presentations and presenting to various stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from various sources.
- 2+ years leading a product relying on API services and a CMS.
- Experience with wireframing, diagramming product flows, and creating product requirements of a technical nature.
- Experience with micro-service architecture.
- Experience creating, running, and analyzing user testing scenarios and implementing changes based on data and user feedback.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; working at consumer-facing technology companies; subscription-based services with e-commerce experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS in Business, Technology or related fields or equivalent professional experience preferred.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
This is a progressive role that will be filled at the level based on the skills and experience of the selected candidate.
Excellent medical benefits
401(k) match up to 5%
Life insurance policy for every employee, at no cost
Cell phone and home internet reimbursement
Carpool and parking pass cash-out program
Generous maternity/paternity leave
Employee assistance programs
Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit and delicious snacks and beverages
Monthly catered lunches
Soft serve machine 24/7
Great eateries close by, oh, and we’re near the beach!
Massage chairs and bicycles
Onsite free parking
Flexible work hours/work from home
Hallmark Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.