Senior Product Manager, Business Intelligence (Match Group, LLC, West Hollywood, CA) at Tinder
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, August 28, 2021
Define the vision and strategy for a data platform that enables data insights across internal organizations. Translate and prioritize requirements from internal stakeholders into data and product requirements. Collaborate with different engineering teams to improve data integrity and implement technical solutions. Oversee the adoption of new tools and features across different internal teams. Provide buy vs. build strategic evaluation for different data technologies. Develop software and processes to ensure highly accurate capture of data to use for financial analysis, product insights, and machine learning and artificial intelligence. Create applications for reporting and sharing of statistical analysis, in form of graphs, charts, and tables for the internal organizations, including Product and Marketing. Work with different internal organizations (including finance, product, and marketing) to prepare data and check for accuracy according to their needs. Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used. Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to develop and implement Electrical Testing Labs (ETL) standards across different engineering teams for better processing of data. Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Technology, Engineering Management, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of professional experience using product management databases (including analyzing, developing, implementing, and testing analytical data tools) to measure business performance and develop strategies. Must also have the following: 4 years of professional experience partnering with product, engineering teams and analytics functions to execute plans and leverage self-serve tools and documentation; 4 years of professional experience leveraging data and technology insights to create long term plans and strategies for products; 3 years of professional experience using modern data platform components (including Data Lakes) to partner with cross functional teams to improve data quality, drive migrations, and conduct workshops, and conduct data governance for data engineering to cover AWS, S3, ETL and streaming; 2 years of professional experience translating business questions into data requirements and translating data into insights; 2 years of professional experience managing diverse stakeholders to drive impact through cross-functional leadership, support data governance development initiatives, and work with internal and external stakeholders to map out overall data trends; 1 year of professional experience coding to perform handson data analysis including querying data. Please send resume to: Lauren Lozano at [email protected] Please specify MBLL. EOE. MFDV.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.