About the Senior Product Manager, Activation at Headspace:
Headspace is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Activation. Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, this individual will help define and execute on a comprehensive B2C roadmap. Working with passionate and creative cross-functional teams, this person will play a critical role in delivering against our mission of “Improving the health and happiness of the world”.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, New York, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Maryland + Washington DC, North Carolina and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Work with cross-functional leaders of research, design, content, science, engineering and data to effectively align roadmaps based on company priorities, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Ideate, develop, and validate new features with a focus and obsession on understanding and satisfying our members needs
- Lead a full stack development team
- Help define and develop a rigorous data culture using quantitative and qualitative measures that tie to company objectives
- Be a major contributor to the core app experience focused on solving mental health through software, content, and science
- Understand the competitive landscape, consumer zeitgeist, and use it to shape the B2C Product strategy & tactics
- Oversee multiple projects and align them with business priorities & deadlines
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management in a consumer role, subscription product experience is ideal. Experience in health, wellness & mindfulness is a plus
- Fluency in data analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail, with an ability to effectively present to executive staff and key stakeholders
- Expert in executing and coordinating large-scale product initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Strong passion for creating engaging and high-quality experiences
- Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform roadmaps
- BA/BS degree. Engineering degree preferred. MBA is a nice to have
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.