Senior Product Analyst
As a Product Analyst working with the Weedmaps team, you will be working with our Business Operations team to create and execute new measurement implementations and/or maintain existing tracking specification documents for website redesigns, new mobile apps and campaign launches.
As a Product Analyst, you will play a key role within the organization by using a data-driven approach to make strategic recommendations and drive understanding of our fast-growing business. You will be a key member of the team that Product looks to for insights and strategic direction. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing users interactions with Weedmaps, implementing event tagging, and making product recommendations based on data driven insights.
- Develop and execute event tagging and analytics strategy for new product releases, including A/B testing. Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and work to implement fixes.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, incorporate qualitative insights, and understand how our customers interact with our core products.
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products and understand the customer experience.
- Develop documentation of use cases, tracking specs and QA results.
- Minimum 2 years experience analyzing data and driving actionable results
- Fluent in SQL or any other database querying language
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Strong background researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Experience with data visualization tools (Chartio, Tableau, etc)
- Experience with product analytics and event tracking implementation is a plus.
- Prior startup or tech world experience is a big plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, MIS, or related field of study
- Knowledge of complex analytical packages including, but not limited to, R, SPSS, Stata, and SAS
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or other like product analytic platforms
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
- Matching 401k, 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
- 3 weeks PTO and 5 sick days
- Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
- Fridge is always stocked with energy drinks and other snacks
- Casual work environment, read “no suit and tie required”, but you are free to dress to the nines