Senior Director of Product Management at AuditBoard
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an Product Leader that is looking for an opportunity to transform the GRC space by taking AuditBoard’s industry-leading products, platform, and services to the next level. In this role, you will serve as a manager, coach and guide to our product management team, applying your enterprise SaaS product expertise and business acumen to drive forward AuditBoard’s continued growth. You will be responsible for the team and strategy that shapes our products and services, aligning them with our vision and ensuring we are building a unified product that drives true customer value.
AuditBoard builds products by acutely listening to our customers and their needs. We engage with prospective customers in the sales process to discover market needs and use these insights to drive our long-term product strategy. By leveraging your product management expertise, you will coach our product managers and subject matter experts to ensure we are capturing key insights, use cases, and customer challenges and effectively translating them into a roadmap and strategy. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the team is delivering industry-leading solutions that drive real customer value. AuditBoard employs an empowered product team model that brings together subject matter experts, product managers, product designers, and engineers into a single focused team with a mission to solve customer challenges and deliver best-in-class software solutions.
In this role, you will be expected to develop a deep domain expertise of the GRC space. While this is a management role, we are looking for someone willing to be hands-on and adapt as needs change throughout the product life cycle. Our ideal candidate is passionate, curious, and obsessed with ensuring we are always driving value and the best experience for our customers.
- Grow, manage & coach a team of talented Product Managers and cultivate a culture that inspires innovation, growth and development,
- Coach product managers and the product teams on effective user research, product strategy and data/test driven decision making.
- Help develop lightweight processes in alignment with AuditBoard’s product philosophy of iterative, customer value driven product development.
- Help shape the vision, strategy, portfolio roadmap through close collaboration with the leadership team.
- Ensure we are driving platform-wide value through our products and that we are strategically aligned across our product portfolio.
- Identify cross-product opportunities to fuel growth and drive success.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering Leadership and Design Leadership on cross-team collaboration, processes, organizational structures, and hiring.
- Strategically evaluate customer, sales, and partnership opportunities that could impact our product roadmap.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to align company goals with Product initiatives.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end success of AuditBoard’s products .
- Work closely with marketing and sales to collaborate on strategy, pricing, marketing collateral, demo flows, and more to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Work closely with onboarding and customer success to ensure sold customers are successful and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensure alignment within the Product/Engineering/Design departments and across the organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience leading a product management team in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment, preferably in the financial technology and/or GRC technology space.
- Servant-leader that is willing to adopt to AuditBoard’s product philosophy and support the continued development and growth of the product management team.
- Experience running product experiments with rapid prototyping, ideally in a sales channel.
- Experience leveraging analytics and qualitative research to drive product insights.
- Experience performing user research and collaborating closely with customers.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS businesses and challenges leading a portfolio of products
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to bridge the gap between technical & non-technical teams.
- A strong belief in empowered teams and cross-functional collaboration.
- Active listener that can pick up subtle nuances and quickly understand customer needs.
- Ability to actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and velocity.
- A strong intuition for what makes an excellent software product or user experience.
- Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and software products to enhance work productivity or personal life.
- Bonus: Exposure to Internal Audit, Risk Management, or Compliance programs in the enterprise.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!