Senior Business Insights Analyst - Product at FabFitFun, Inc.
Our business is booming, and we are scaling our Data Engineering, Analytics and Data Science organizations to support hyper growth. We are seeking a Senior Business Insights Analyst to perform deep analytical work, providing both the analysis and recommendations in support of our Product teams. This Analyst will be tasked to source data and analyze the business impacts of various initiatives in partnership with our Product team, working across multiple domains of data including web, mobile, video, survey, operations, marketing and other channels.
Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a strong communicator, incredibly curious, and technically capable with a desire to discover and deliver data-driven business insights. This role is critical to fuel or data-driven culture and to help us make informed business decisions.
What we're like:
- A collaborative learning culture: we work as a team to figure out solutions to the technological challenges of the day
- We focus on improving our customer's experience every day, all the while taking the time necessary to make sure we do things the best we can
- We celebrate innovation and want every member at FFF to have the power to experiment and find novel, effective solutions
- Analyze data to support key product decisions and inform the feature roadmap in major product areas
- Develop expertise across multiple domains of data including web, mobile, video, survey, operations, marketing, and other channels
- Design and analyse tests and experiments across multiple customer touchpoints
- Clean, explore, and prepare data for self-service analytics using SQL, LookML, Python, and/or R
- Build data visualizations that provide solid recommendations to business partners based on data insights
- Run statistical analyses and data exploration using Python, R, and other statistical tools
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, Economics or another quantitative filed
- 3+ years experience in a related analytical role
- Expert knowledge and ability to leverage SQL queries to surface data from source systems and build reports
- Proven success in delivering impactful insights and data visualization using Looker orother BI reporting tools (Tableau, QuickSight, etc.)
- Excellent communicator and interest in leading projects
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL), cloud data platform (Redshift) & other business intelligence tools
- Understanding of e-commerce or subscription business models
- Experience working with Python, R or similar tools for data analysis is a strong plus!
- Provide actionable data insights across our Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to enable optimization and identify new business opportunities
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO policy and generous holiday schedule
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store