Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-2978 Product Specialist (Open)
Primary Location:LOS ANGELES
Product Specialist– New York, NY
- Who are we?
- As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
- What is a Product Specialist?
The Product Specialist at Neustar executes all operational and tactical aspects of software configuration & deployment, software user training, and external and internal client support.
- What you will be doing:
- Manage delivery of multiple deployments for different clients simultaneously in different phases of software deployment.
- Offer the highest levels of post-deployment support for customers regarding training, education of new product features, troubleshooting issues, and office hours.
- Work with cross functional teams, including Data, Modeling, Advisory Services, Engineering, Product Development, and Offshore Tech Support on deployment of marketing mix models to a web-based software application.
- What we would love to see:
- Strong communicator and team player with attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker with solid root-cause business analysis, problem solving skills ideally within the context of software configuration, QA, and business insights generation.
- Flexible attitude with ability to changing priorities based on ever changing information.
- Comfort with Excel and basic manipulation of data sets in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables).
- Bachelors with 2-4 years’ experience.
- Why work for us?
- At Neustar, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees whose individual skills, curiosity and passion for their work, contribute to the overall success of our business. Our core values (Accountability, Collaboration, Transparency, Resilience, and Respect) are the driving force of our culture across our locations around the globe. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including perks such as tuition reimbursement, awesome company discounts, back-up day care, community service events, pet and baby swag and much more! We are all learning and creating together; and having some major fun along the way.
JOIN US! We can’t wait to meet you!
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.