Job Description Summary
We’re seeking an experienced Product Owner to transform feedback and analytics data into actionable plans that drive product enhancements through meaningful insights. This role is responsible for capturing the voice of the customer to influence the next generation of, web and mobile solutions used by the collision repair industry. The Product Owner synthesizes information from many sources, produces recommendations, organizes product backlog, participates in agile process, proposes product feature sequencing, and engages heavily with management, engineers, QA, designers, and others in the creation of killer apps.
- Partners closely with management and product teams to manage ongoing product enhancements
- Communicates with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Participates in detailed planning an prioritization of backlogs
- Leverages feedback, analytics, and CRM data to recommend action
- Communicates internally to provide deep understanding of the product objectives
- Helps the team translate product concepts into user stories and other product deliverables
- Generates insights from data trends
- Addresses complexity through planning and analysis
- Promotes and maintains a positive work environment based on trust and respect
- 5+ years experience as a product owner or program manager in a technical environment
- Experience delivering software solutions in an Agile environment
- Experience with Scrum methodology in a Product Owner or Scrum Master role
- Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others
- Experience with analytics reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Adobe Analytics
- Experience designing A/B tests and analyzing end-user behavioral results
- Capability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst for software or web solutions
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Microstrategy, etc.
- Experience with Agile work item tracking for use case and backlog management such as Visual Studio Team Services, JIRA, etc.