ServiceTitan is looking for an experienced Product Operations Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of product planning/operations, project/program management, process/operations management, and business analysis.
As a Product Operations Manager in the Product Organization, you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the Home Services Industry. Product Operations strives to maintain a clear line of sight towards achieving company goals across all products. We empower the product organization to perform at its best by implementing and overseeing meaningful, standard processes built on best practices and tools.
This role collaborates widely across the company, including R&D and business critical customer facing teams.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will own process and tool improvements measured by efficiency improvement, along with overseeing key operations critical to the success of the product organization.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will:
- Ensure the product development life cycle (PDLC) efficiently delivers valuable solutions to our customers’ business needs and continually adapts to the needs of the organization.
- Own the management of multiple and concurrent implementation projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for department goals and output
- Provide recurring analysis and status of operating performance
- Carry the voice of the customer and make process change recommendations based on best practices and lessons learned
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years applicable experience in a program or project management, product operations, or consulting role that (a) established trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams and (b) leveraged operational data/insights.
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate and lead cross-functional teams in dynamic environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to acquire skills to drive data analysis and decision making
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment
- ServiceTitan or Home Services industry exposure a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan