TeleSign is growing and we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team! In this role, you’ll become a TeleSign product expert and lead new marketing initiatives such as product launches and content strategy. This role is at the intersection of Product, Sales, Engineering, Finance and Marketing and will serve as the go-to resource for engaging content on our products.
What you'll do:
- Communicate TeleSign’s vision to diverse audiences and deliver messaging from high-level value propositions to feature-level product differentiation and use cases.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates and resonates in a variety of environments.
- Partner with product, engineering, solution architects, and sales on content library.
- Create industry narratives, playbooks and educational guides to support extensive content production on behalf of the marketing team
- Help define GTM strategy with stakeholders, including planning the launch of new products and features.
- Own product content including data sheets, brochures, website copy, technical white papers and presentations.
- You have 3+ years experience in a Product Marketing role.
- Some experience with Enterprise Software Product Marketing.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach; you proactively develop insights on data, translate findings into actionable recommendations to promote business objectives.
- You’re customer-centric and have a passion for understanding customer needs to better position TeleSign products for success.
- Ability to present to C-level audiences and host webinars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy.
Nice to have:
- Experience within mobile identity, cloud communications/CPaas or fraud
- Ability to expand copious amounts of technical product information into meaningful data
- Experience analyzing user data and reporting on acquisition, retention and brand metrics
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.