Product Manager at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is honored to be ranked number 170 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. WELL is also proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times, and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is looking for an innovative Product Manager to join our fast-paced Product team. You will work directly alongside a team of other product managers and designers, under the direction of our VP of Product. You will be primarily focused on owning one or more key roadmap feature sets which directly impact the patient experience and communication with their health care provider. You’ll be responsible for the product process, including market research, user research, and development of wireframes and specifications. You’ll work closely with engineering, marketing, and sales to ensure that the product is delivered successfully to market, including pricing, GTM requirements, and other requirements.
This role follows a structured 30-60-90 day onboarding process, encompassing Learning, Engagement and Quick Wins, and Action and Ownership, to ensure all new team members have the training and context to drive great results for the team.
You are excited about WELL’s vision. You are passionate about improving patient’s lives and their experience with their healthcare providers. You are excited about building a product that disrupts the multi-trillion dollar healthcare industry, accelerating our growth, and creating the modern healthcare communication platform.
- Attain a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors and guide product roadmap/strategy.
- Set a compelling long-term vision for assigned WELL platform modules.
- Leverage data and consumer insights to identify content needs.
- Document use cases and creative workflows.
- Work across product management, UX design and development teams to give product content focus and purpose while communicating value to customers and users.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met.
- Support senior members of the product team to develop and execute a partner and integration strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in Enterprise SaaS software or equivalent.
- Healthcare IT experience (Vendor or Payor side, including EHR like EPIC, Cerner etc., Provider, Physician, Payor, Ambulatory/Acute Care and other experience).
- Experience in developing user stories and Product Requirements Documents.
- Experience with creating market research, go to market strategy, and competitive analysis.
- Experience working with Agile processes.
- Creative, energetic, and conscientious with strong problem solving skills.
- Willing to take risks and embrace a culture of learning.
- Team player mentality with a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and simultaneous work streams.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% when travel resumes.
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work at or around June 2021. For this role, we are open to candidates that would be interested in working full-time out of our headquarters when we return to in-office work, or those that are already located within the United States and seeking a permanently remote position.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.