Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Metropolis is seeking a Product Manager to lead new and on-going product initiatives across our rapidly growing portfolio. These initiatives include web and native applications, vehicle detection and license plate recognition, partner integrations, payment, system reliability, inventory management, and dynamic pricing. This position reports to the Director Of Product.
- Imagine and define product features that will delight our users and deliver business results
- Lead agile product development using data, feedback from the field, interviews with users and experts, competitive analysis, and qualitative and quantitative research
- Design clear requirements, basic wireframes, and success metrics to align and drive our team’s work efforts
- Conduct QA and post-release follow-ups to ensure successful product rollouts
- Identify, track, and solve for issues, bugs, and obstacles impacting our success
- Own product roadmaps, communicate and manage deadlines, and contribute to the vision of the larger product ecosystem
- Understand and decompose complex problems into manageable components
- Build strong relationships with engineers, operations, customers, and executives to lead development efforts, gather feedback, drive adoption, and measure our success
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role
- You have owned multiple significant product features or applications
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies, distributed computing, and database design
- Strong user empathy and a knack for brilliant user-centric design
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to thrive in open-ended environments
- Positive, open, and team-oriented approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify, assess, and prioritize trade-offs
- Comfortable using data to shape decision making processes
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits