At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
The Product Manager will develop consumer and enterprise-facing features that enable GoodRx teams to operate at their best. In addition to demonstrating your product prowess, you will receive cross-functional exposure to marketing, customer support, data, and analytics teams to build impactful products. This role plays a critical role in enabling GoodRx to grow sustainably into the future.
- Work closely with external partners and customers to understand workflows and unmet needs, then prioritize and implement new features and improvements to increase productivity
- Collaborate with Product team members to execute on quarterly product roadmap
- Turn research and discovery into user stories and clear requirements
- Communicate with engineers, designers, and product managers to prioritize work, build consensus, and make trade-offs
- Develop methods and metrics for identifying success and failures to inform product decisions
- Develop deep understanding of internal business processes, and design systems to improve and solidify them
- Maintain or scale existing features and manage client relationship and reporting
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience as a business/operations analyst, UX designer, or product manager
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and partners
- Ability to understand, document, and explain complex business systems
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- SQL experience and an understanding of relational databases is a plus
- Experience with agile development is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description