Product Manager at Revance Therapeutics, Inc.
Revance is on a mission to disrupt the biotechnology industry with forward-thinking technology that powers the patient care experience. With a strong legacy as a biotechnology R&D house, Revance is focused on delivering innovative aesthetic and therapeutic products that provide exceptional, meaningful outcomes to consumers.
Our digital platform provides services to prestige practices, designed to give our customers the confidence to connect with patients and build their business in new and powerful ways, eliminating friction so they can focus on what they do best—giving patients a premium experience. Our goal is to equip them with digital tools to turn every transaction into a relationship. They use our platform to not only seamlessly process payment but uncover actionable insights that drive ROI and bring more patients into their practice through a full-service loyalty and subscriptions program.
Our technology puts them back where they should be—at the forefront of their business decisions. And we’re doing it by attracting top-tier talent, with a rapidly growing team comprised of tech industry experts from Microsoft, Google, and beyond. If you’re ready to build digital products that have the potential to transform an industry long overdue for change, we’re ready to meet you.
As a Product Manager, you will drive technical product initiatives from inception through execution. You will collaborate with engineers, data science, operations, and other cross-functional team members to help expand access by building the platform.
- Own delivery of prioritized platform initiatives and releases
- Research and scope identified opportunities / capabilities to help our customers
- Write and iterate on requirements (PRDs, one-pagers, or any other form needed to communicate the problem, why it matters, and what we want to do to solve it)
- Collaborate closely with Engineers on planning / build / testing / rollout
- Define and communicate platform product strategy
- Establish and align a short/medium term vision for large areas of platform team based on the overall company strategy - intimately understand our biggest problems and what we unlock by solving them
- Deeply grasp and research market alternatives to our platform ecosystem to ensure confidence in our direction or make changes accordingly
- Set and communicate platform roadmap & ongoing progress
- Prioritize the right work to achieve near and long-term objectives
- 6+ years of direct product/ technical product management responsibilities
- Technical or financial services background: Engineering, CS, Data Science, Accounting / Ledger systems, or anything similar
- Collaborative with a track record of earning trust and delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and thrive solving ambiguous problems
- Efficient and able to ruthlessly prioritize
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working at a rapidly growing startup, especially in fin-tech or financial services
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.