Product Manager at Boulevard
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 14, 2020
Boulevard is transforming business management for premium beauty service brands through their proprietary platform-as-a-service.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, Boulevard is the only management tool built specifically for appointment-based businesses that delivers ease of use with style and sophistication.
Founded in 2016 and based in Los Angeles, Boulevard is carefully designed to automate workflows and drive revenue while allowing brands to offer a personalized experience that keeps clients coming back.
As Product Manager, B2B, you will impact thousands of SMB and enterprise companies using our platform to run daily operations of their businesses. In this role, you will be responsible for empowering our salon and spa customers to provide exceptional and personalized experiences to their clients.
You will report directly to Boulevard's Director of Product Management, and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business, as well as those businesses we power. As a key member of the Product team, you will interface with many other Boulevard teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Support to build and shape innovative products and strategies. Boulevard is experiencing explosive growth and needs incredible product leaders to help scale our technology with the growth of the company and its customers’ needs.
- Lead the vision and strategy, development, and launch of innovative solutions across desktop, mobile, and native platforms
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand different personas and identify how to reduce friction across multiple touch points
- Collaborate with relevant engineering, design and product marketing counterparts to surpass company objectivesIntegrate market analysis, research and usability studies into product requirements
- Manage multiple stakeholders needs and priorities to develop thoughtful solutions
- Work within aggressive timelines to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management or related fields.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics, social metrics, and related software.
- Agile and lean environment experience.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with customers, internal teams, and senior management.
- Experience with JIRA, Aha!, or other project tracking software.
Bonus Points For
- You have previously worked in a rapid growth SaaS startup.
- You’re a user experience practitioner with great work samples to prove it.
- You are a self-starter, working well with little oversight and changing product requirements.
- You know how to write code and SQL queries
- You geek out about data, infographics, marketing automation, and business intelligence products.
- You have previous experience managing integrations with 3rd party APIs
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.
Read Full Job Description