Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Product Manager to help us execute on this mission by building highly valuable, usable products for our Closing Team, including driving payments and funds flow innovation throughout the home closing process. The Endpoint customer experience is powered by the suite of products and tools the Closing team uses day in and day out - and enabling a highly customer-centric and delightful overall experience are core to what we do. This role is mission critical!
As a Product Manager, you will use your skills to:
- Act as the voice of the customer (in this case, Endpoint’s Closing Team) in the definition and development of digital solutions to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop a product roadmap and write user stories / requirements for your areas of ownership
- Gather and manage product feedback through directly interfacing with Closing Team members to understand frictions and collaboratively generate solutions
- Monitor and report on metrics that empower Closing Team to deliver the best service they can by bringing transparency to their day-to-day workflow
- Research and implement 3rd party tools and integrations that can be used to radically improve data quality, team efficiency and productivity, and the team’s overall ability to deliver a world class customer experience
- Work with our developing network of financial services and back-end integration partners to innovate the way funds are moved throughout the home closing process
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (i.e., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems)
- 2 years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that users will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching at least one digital product
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills that bridge the gap between business and engineering teams
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving, with a bias towards action
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Bonus points if you have experience integrating with 3rd party APIs, or working on API products before
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description