At SURE, we’re a mission driven team of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about improving every aspect of insurance. Through our CRM SaaS platform and developer tools, we enable global insurers and brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
As a SURE Product Manager, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You’ll have a solid technical background and can rally teams of engineers and product designers, and drive the development of great products. You should feel comfortable articulating a product strategy and discussing technical tradeoffs with engineers.
Who you are:
- You’re comfortable sitting with clients to define and prioritize product features
- You collaborate well with engineers and product designers
- You can make tough decisions and clearly articulate reasons behind them
- You demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
What you'll be doing:
- Working with client stakeholders and users to define use cases and requirements and translating those requirements into technical specification documents to be consumed by designers and engineers.
- Partnering closely with the engineering team to help find optimal technical implementation methods as well as reasonable implementation schedules for product releases
- Leading the design, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with our team of engineers and product designers
- Shipping products that reach millions of users around the world
A successful PM will have:
- Experience in B2B/B2C product management
- An ability to understand complex business problems and craft effective strategies to tackle them
- Demonstrated track record of success building, shipping, and iterating on high-value products in an agile software development environment
- Strong iterative design practices and platform oriented design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with one or more of the following: Segment, Google Analytics, Mixpanel or a comparable web analytics service
SURE is on a mission to improve every aspect of insurance by reinventing how people interact with insurance. Our e-commerce SaaS and CRM reinvents how people buy insurance, giving carriers and brokers a platform to reach out to customers and provide a hassle-free way to sell and manage insurance policies.
SURE revolutionized insurance in 2015 with the introduction of Episodic Insurance™, making it possible for anyone to purchase on-demand insurance with a smartphone. Today, SURE provides the tools that power global insurance companies and consumer brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. This cohesive ecosystem of managed technology, insurance products, APIs, and Insurance-as-a-Service helps insurance companies and brands manage digital sales, launch new markets, and modernize their systems. Recently, SURE was selected as one of CNBC's Top 100 Startups. SURE has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Johannesburg, is licensed in all 50 states, and partners with more than 35 global insurance carriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at SURE is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving and/or employment background. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application which includes work history, education details, and criminal history during or after the interview process. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.