CAIS is a FinTech firm on a mission to build the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments. We are a rapidly growing, high-energy, and collaborative group looking for people with great attitudes, grit, and creative problem-solving skills. Join us in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join an agile and growing team of problem solvers, located in Venice Beach, Los Angeles.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in product management. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will work closely with stakeholders across multiple teams, including product designers, client service, engineering, and product management.
- Develop product strategy, goals, roadmap, and requirements for a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, and analysts working closely to take ideas from conception to launch
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- Deeply understand the “why” behind everything we do and instill that understanding across all levels of the organization
- Serve as a communication hub to facilitate collaboration and alignment throughout all departments
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure the proper delivery of an optimized experience for our clients in all aspects of our product
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Data-driven with an iterative mindset; can make decisions and move quickly based on data and intuitions in ambiguous environments
- Self-starter who takes initiative and learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Great communication, attention to detail, and a strong teamwork ethic