We are looking for a motivated Product Manager with 3 to 5 years of experience and a fintech background, to join our growing product team.
You will be responsible for defining and managing part of Fundomate’s product roadmap by working closely with all internal teams, from Technology and Marketing to Sales and Operations, and our external stakeholders.
This is a strategic position for someone who aspires to lead our product development efforts and to expand their abilities in creating product roadmaps, defining user stories, specifications, user flows and wireframes.
Fundomate is a young fintech company in the alternative lending space. We are growing fast with a core of dedicated individuals motivated to taking our company to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and optimizing a part of our product roadmap.
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements from various stakeholders.
- Competitive and comparative market research and analysis.
- Writing user stories, technical specifications and create workflows and wireframes.
- Working with our various business units to establish performance indicators and track relevant KPIs.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services and present new product opportunities and initiatives to stakeholders.
- Developing reports on product performance.
- Identifying and analyzing customer experience trends and provide recommendations to capitalize on relevant findings.
- Bachelor or master degree in relevant field, or a mix of relevant work experience and education.
- 3-4 years of the relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience in fintech as a product manager, product owner, business analyst, or similar position with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Comfortable with various PM tools and adjacent technologies.
- General management skills. An ability to delegate, guide and coach employees and independent contractors.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, Heap etc.)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Focus on creating habit creating products that customers will love
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product management
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE
Job Type: Full-time