MatchCraft is B2B software company based in Santa Monica, California that provides an online platform for managing digital marketing. We operate in 42 countries and support advertising in over 23 unique languages and dialects with our platform.
Our clients are agencies and resellers that manage advertising on behalf of businesses around the world.
MatchCraft values collaboration.
Integrity is a core component to MatchCraft’s mission – integrity in our products, services and culture continue to help MatchCraft succeed as a leader in the Digital Marketing space.
MatchCraft promotes diversity and inclusivity in all forms, which helps to shape the company culture and industry leading products we create.
MatchCraft is looking for a Product Manager to help improve our products and make a lasting impact by identifying opportunities, specifying solutions and bringing new features to life.
The successful candidate for this position will be curious, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy problem solving and empathize with customers.
Specifically, the person in this position will:
- Uncover the needs, objectives and constraints of potential prospects, clients, vendors, internal stakeholders and merchants. This requires interacting with stakeholders around the world (US, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America).
- Analyze data related to customer experience, system use and platform performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create project artifacts (project charters, project plans, wireframes, process flows, specifications, etc.) that specify a project’s objectives, progress-to-date, workflows, system behaviors and user interfaces.
- Validate product plans to determine whether planned changes will meet market, client and user needs.
- Participate in the prioritization and selection of development tasks.
- Interact with engineers to convey what needs to be built and incorporate their feedback.
- Present new solutions to internal teams and clients.
- After features and products are built, test and verify that features deliver the intended user experience.
- Collaborate with others in the development of appropriate rollout materials and product announcements.
- This position will be based in Santa Monica, California.
- Ability to uncover market and client needs and use those insights to drive product development efforts.
- Ability to communicate product concepts, requirements and designs through appropriate artifacts as-needed: project charters, requirements documents, specifications, wireframes, etc.
- Experience working with software developers on the implementation of designs.
- Experience observing the impact of software features on users and organizations (e.g. through usability testing, post-rollout feedback, key performance indicator tracking.).
- Ability to understand, discuss and articulate cost-benefit tradeoffs as they relate to product choices.
- Experience working with internal teams to prepare the organization to support a new product or feature.
- Experience collaborating with marketing to create messaging and rollout collateral.
- Experience with prioritizing and executing on a product roadmap, including getting alignment with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience building and shipping Internet-based software products and features is preferred.
- Strong technical acumen (e.g. knowledge of how information is stored in databases, limits and capabilities of browser-based user interfaces, ability to specify business rules and corresponding product behavior).
- A background in a design discipline is a major asset (e.g. user experience design, interaction design, service design).
- Experience integrating with third-party systems via APIs is a plus.
- Familiarity with online marketing channels (e.g. search engine marketing, display, social, shopping) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What We Can Offer You
- Chance to impact the product direction
- Opportunity to see your designs quickly implemented and used around the world
- A chance for close collaboration with highly skilled software engineers
- Opportunity to develop expertise in the online advertising industry
- A casual working environment
- 401(k) with employer match
- Education and wellness benefits
- Catered lunches once per week
- Opportunity to work remotely on Fridays