Want to be an integral part of creating an industry-changing B2B SaaS product?
FloQast is innovating solutions in the task management software and accounting space. We believe that our fresh approach to accounting processes represents a massive opportunity to dramatically improve the day to day lives of accountants and their teams. Our software helps save countless hours, days, and in some cases weeks of their time while also empowering them to achieve the highest degree of transparency, accuracy, and control of their monthly close process and other activities.
We are seeking a passionate, collaborative and customer-focused product manager. Reporting to the VP Product, the Product Manager contributes to the success of the team by managing the overall product lifecycle: setting the strategic vision and product roadmap based on market research and testing, defining requirements, collaborating with development to design, implement, test, refine and deploy new features, and working companywide to assure successful launches and growth of the product line.
- Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the tasks and challenges of Accounting departments at mid-market and larger companies, with emphasis on the monthly close process.
- Generate new products feature enhancements that improve user experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers.
- Engage users in pre-launch testing from concept to prototype and launch.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders including Design, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Prior work experience in product management. Prior experience in an Accounting or Financial Planning role is highly desired.
- Solid technical aptitude with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with UX designers to research, define, and test next generation experiences that increase the adoption of the products, improve conversion of new customers, and improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate daily with the Development team to ensure projects are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality. Manage resolution of urgent technical issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders
- Launch new products by collaborating with customer service, product marketing and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Work with the executive management team to ensure they are fully engaged in product launch decisions
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.