Product Manager at LRW
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, enhance and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Gain an understanding of user flows and pain points and make recommendations
- Be a subject matter expert and provide insights into products, technology and market trends
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams including business stakeholders, developers, quality assurance and release to document, design, test and deliver innovative solutions, enhancements and bug fixes
- Assist as Scrum and/or work Project management throughout the product lifecycle (development, quality assurance and release)
- Maintain and create product backlogs, technical and non-technical user stories including wireframes, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work directly with developers, quality assurance and release engineers for new product enhancements and bug fixes
- Assist in the facilitation and maintaining the product road maps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Maintain and monitor and report on product KPIs
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Assist with in communicating and presenting progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the development of new business proposals
- 2+ years of experience in product management, technical product management, engineering, UI/UX, or a related field/discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management framework
- 1+ years of experience in working with outsourced/remote development, quality assurance and release teams
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business management or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- A drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment, balancing competing tasks.
- Flexibility: Ability to change direction based on team and stakeholder feedback/consensus.
- Resilience and a solid work ethic.
- Experience with product/Agile management software e.g. Jira, Product Plan, etc..
- Excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills and the ability to build solid relationships with business and technical people
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, fun companywide/team events
- Centrally located offices in exciting locations
- Performance based culture and unlimited opportunity
- Opportunities for mentorship and formal training
LRW is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Further, the functions, specifications, physical demands, and work environment listed in this job description represent the essential functions of the job which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed functions and responsibilities do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.