We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the Pre-Construction team at Procore. In this role, you’ll manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle including market research, customer discovery, development, and release.
Pre-Construction is our newest product category and is designed to provide a breadth of solutions to help the construction industry reduce financial and operational risk.
As a successful Product Manager, you’ll meet customers in their native environments, strategize with internal teams, and serve as a business partner to support product launches and socialize roadmaps.
This position is available for either our Santa Barbara, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Define thoughtful, high quality, and strategic product roadmaps based on market opportunity and product vision
- Gather and analyze data from customers, product analytics, and other sources
- Develop and synthesize detailed, clearly defined business requirements, and user stories that empower Engineering, User Experience, and Quality Assurance to deliver products
- Manage the delivery and prioritization of ongoing enhancements made to products
- Create and evangelize product vision, both internally and with customers
- 10-20% travel domestic travel to Procore offices and client sites; potential international travel required
What we’re looking for:
- 1-5 years of Product Management experience in the computer software industry
- Bachelor’s degree; STEM Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills with a demonstrated ability to break down problems into components
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus with the ability to effectively utilize research and testing within a customer-centric approach to product
- Experienced and comfortable with communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, self-direct, and drive results
- Helpful, humble team players who can communicate and collaborate with others
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.