Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Transplant Connect is looking for visionary and talented people to join our Product Team. As a Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate directly with clinical users, teammates in the product team, software engineers, and QA analysts to design and launch the best possible SaaS solutions to streamline workflows, reduce errors, and transform processes – all to save and heal more lives!
- Operate in a fast-paced, nimble environment to simultaneously manage projects, plan product roadmaps, produce software specifications and end-user materials, launch new Systems, ensure Partner success with our products, and support unique growth initiatives
- Enjoy occasional domestic and international business travel to partner sites, prospective partner sites, and industry conferences (2-6 days per month on average).
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS in an Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field, OR a BA/BS in a medical or clinical field
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience as a Software Product Manager or Business Analyst leading projects and teams, AND/OR in a clinical leadership role with expertise configuring and using EMR/EHR Systems
- Hands-on experience in Business Analysis, Workflow Engineering, and Software Product Management
- Extensive background producing user stories, workflows, software requirements, UML diagrams, and high/mid/low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Strong attention to detail, with emphasis on focus and organization
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to excel in a fast-paced, Agile-oriented environment
- Excellent Client-facing presence, interpersonal skills, and written + spoken communication skills
- Proficient with standard Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and web-based SDLC collaboration tools (e.g., Atlassian platform)
- Hands-on experience successfully designing and deploying Interoperability solutions in the healthcare space via HL7 or FHIR interfaces
- Experience in the organ, tissue, or eye donation and transplantation space
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or Health Administration (MHA)
- PmP Certification or other formalized Project Management Certifications
- Healthcare Information Technology Certifications
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Fully-Paid Training
- Monthly Team Building Events
- Catered Lunches
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Company Sponsored Social Events
Provide cutting-edge software solutions to save more lives through the miracle of transplantation: that’s our goal at Transplant Connect.
And as the world’s leading provider of human biologics (organ, tissue, eye, etc.) donation and transplantation software, we’re incredibly proud that our modern, web-based solutions have already enabled millions of lives to be saved and healed around the globe.
It’s an exciting time for us here in beautiful Santa Monica, CA. We not only have a steady and continually growing stream of new partners adopting use of our award-winning, secure cloud-based iTransplantSM Platform, but we remain tireless in our journey to continually evolve and expand our portfolio of products – including the build-out of entirely new revolutionary clinical solutions to transform and improve this key space.
Which is why we need visionary and talented people like you.
You’re likely a good fit here if:
- You prioritize Purpose (and Challenge and Autonomy) in your Career: You’re ready and willing to work extremely hard - but need for it to be for a great and worthwhile cause
- Building Product is your bread-and-butter: Transforming a customer’s “wouldn’t it be nice if …” into a clear and executable product vision and set of software requirements for a talented Dev and QA team – and then getting the product successfully deployed - is what you do
- You are a Natural Leader and Team Player: You don’t need formal authority to successfully rally cross-functional teams around a well-communicated goal and plan. You don’t need the winning idea to be your idea – you need for it to be the best idea. You raise teammates up with both praise and effectively-communicated feedback for improvement, while holding yourself accountable for team missteps
- You are a Problem Solver: The bigger the problem and challenge, the more you want to solve it. You enjoy thinking creatively and critically to navigate ambiguity, identify root issues, and formulate clear action plans and solutions
- You’re Savvy to our Space: You don’t need Google to know the definitions of EHR/EMR, HL7, FHIR, ICD10, UML, or JAD; that MoSCoW isn’t just the capital of Russia; that Scrum and MVP aren’t just sports references; and that LEAN isn’t a new diet fad. You cringe when you see references to “HIPPA”. And you can successfully administer the 5 Whys technique without being too annoying
- You enjoy occasional Travel: You enjoy exploring new destinations, know the value of TSA Pre, and (whenever possible) usually carry-on to hit the ground running.
If this sounds like you – please apply!