Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
We’re looking for a driven Product Manager who will bring their passion for building high-quality products and delighting customers. You’re able to curate and balance varied perspectives and are able to advocate for both our users and our business. You enjoy developing and prioritizing new strategies and product initiatives while developing and driving the product roadmap. You are also an effective communicator, work well in a team environment, thrive in a fast-paced culture, and bring a proven background in building quality consumer software products and features.
What you get to do every day:
- Collaborate with leaders and representatives across the organization to translate the company objectives and strategy into a product roadmap
- Ensure product development connects to business goals and customer feedback
- Drive consensus across the organization and rally a cross-functional team to ensure we implement the product vision efficiently and effectively
- Write complete, detailed product specifications and ensure clear communication of requirements to the business, design, and, especially, engineering teams
What you bring to the role:
- Proven track record bringing consumer facing software products successfully to market
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of functional groups within the company in addition to interfacing with customers
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Ability to thrive in a startup (fast-paced, agile) environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a product management role
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity. Starting salary and stock options DOE.
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents)
- Flexible PTO and holidays.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Working for a company with awesome people and an exciting growth opportunity. We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness. high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description