Product Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Product Manager, Field Productivity to join our team. In this role, you’ll optimize how labor, equipment, and material resources are managed in the construction industry. You’ll work alongside a team to build and launch brand new products for self-performing contractors.
As a Product Manager, Field Productivity, you’ll own the discovery and delivery of easy-to-use, needle-moving software in the construction industry. Successful Product Managers meet customers in their native environments, socialize roadmaps with internal teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and work daily with User Experience and Engineering teams on execution. Altogether, it is a dynamic, fast-paced role, where no two days are the same.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Gather and analyze data from customers, product analytics, and other sources
- Develop and synthesize detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that empower Engineering, User Experience, and Quality Assurance to deliver products
- Manage the delivery and prioritization of ongoing enhancements made to products
- Create and evangelize product vision, both internally and with customers
- 20% travel domestic travel to Procore offices and client sites; potential international travel required
What we’re looking for:
- 1-4 years of Product Management experience in the computer software industry
- Bachelor’s degree; STEM Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus with the ability to effectively utilize research and testing within a customer-centric approach to product
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting to executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, self-direct, and drive results
- Helpful, humble team players who can communicate and collaborate with others
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.