Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
View our LinkedIn!
View our Careers Video!
- Manage the development and/or enhancement of a product from requirement gathering and document until deployment and delivery
- Communicate effectively with others
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Create complex schedules using project management software
- Lead a team in deconstruction of a project into a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Carry out project life cycles in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understand and use change management systems
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
- Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
- Experience or understanding of Business processes for Retail and Wholesale industries desired.
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC).
- Experience completing Buy vs Build analysis
- Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
- Experience developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
- Understand customer needs, gather details for initiatives and document supporting business cases
- Experience with managing a moderately complex product portfolio
- Can establish and track KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
- Requires 4-8 years of experience in Product Management
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in Computer Science is highly preferred