Who We Are:
Reformation is a mission based company that is fast-growing and is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
As the Digital Product Manager you will be the product lead, responsible for crafting and executing the vision for customer experience both on our website and in our technology enabled retail stores. Using your exceptional analytical skills, you will synthesize customer and site data to identify opportunities to deliver best in class customer experiences. You will not only have strong quantitative strengths, but will also have solid communication, strategy, and management skills. Success in this role involves building strong cross-functional partnerships with our marketing, technology, retail, and creative teams.
Reformation strives to deliver innovative and inventive experiences in all aspects of the customer journey. Beyond experience optimization, you will work with our leadership team to create unique, new experiences to our customer base.
What You’ll Do:
- Use data, best practices, and innovative ideas to build and execute the roadmap for all customer-facing initiatives.
- Ensure that customer care is a visible and viable part of the value proposition of our products.
- Ensure that customer feedback flows to the management team and fuels innovation in our products as well as our support model.
- Advocate for the user and drive for enhanced user experience.
- Lead regular business reviews, design and execute processes to keep internal stakeholders continuously informed regarding customer care activities and plans.
- Work to understand exactly what leads to a customer contacting support as opposed to just resolving the issue.
- Synthesize internal Customer Support data to find key improvement metrics on process and product.
- Measure and exceed customer service goals.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree. MBA is helpful but not required
- 4-8 years relevant experience in UX or product management.
- Excellent data analytics skills. The capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analyses as necessary.
- The ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally across business and technology teams
Who You Are:
- You are incredibly smart and scrappy.
- You are strategic, innovative, and curious. You think outside the box and question all assumptions.
- Your colleagues love working with you; your manager loves having you in the boardroom on their team.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- You motivate others; you communicate clearly; you inspire your coworkers.
- You don’t understand 9 to 5.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Fashionista and Business of Fashion