Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Currency is looking for a Product Manager to to help us build and harden our revolutionary transaction platform. Our product team acts as the driver of technological product innovation building scalable solutions based on the needs of the business, our customers, and our partners. This requires a very dynamic individual who can both proactively drive innovation and also oversee the execution of multiple projects at once through to completion. You must be a world-class collaborator, as you will be working closely with all levels of management and cross-functional teams within Currency to bring our vision to reality.
What you'll do
- Strategically optimize for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities to scale for hypergrowth
- Obsess over the customer experience and constantly deliver features and innovations that improve the lives of our customers
- Work in a fast-paced and agile environment, pivoting efficiently when necessary to adapt to change
- Own the end to end product life cycle for multiple products simultaneously
- Hit product and business targets set in sprint planning and also quarterly and yearly goals
- Master your understanding of the Currency business model and products through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional business and software development teams, while still maintaining a strong independent work ethic
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management with proven ability to deliver scalable technological products consistently
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize Product and company needs while always putting the customer first
- A thoughtful listener and collaborator
- Not afraid to challenge and be challenged
Perks and Benefits:
We’ve created a company culture complete with:
- Competitive compensation
- Team sports
- Cross-functional training and skill building
- Office happy hours
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!