Product Manager at Cameo
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead one of our core product squads, helping to develop the strategy and objectives, while working with a dedicated engineering team to execute. You will master our analytics suite and work closely with design, engineering, data, and sales to improve a product that literally makes our users laugh and cry on a daily basis.
We’re growing quickly, and we think this is a dream job for an extremely talented product manager. We could not be more excited to work together!
Engineering Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
A few things about yourself:
- You’re constantly thinking about the underlying strategies driving product decisions at tech companies
- You can balance a number of different inputs and priorities and turn them into a cohesive plan
- You can create processes that help the team be more efficient, not less
- You can articulate that plan, and get alignment and buy in across the team
- You love products, and building fun and intuitive user experiences
- You are able to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a way everyone can understand and get on board with
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You have a bias for action and are comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years product management experience on a consumer-facing software product
- Experience with user analysis tools like mixpanel, google analytics, hotjar
- An eye for UI/UX
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
- Experience with product management tools like jira
- You’ve worked in a Series A or Series B startup and understand what it’s like to scale quickly
- You read Stratechery
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.