We are looking for an out of box innovator who will be at the forefront of cutting AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets. The Product Manager will take an initiative from Design to Delivery and will be responsible for its results. These experts play the role of the product to the customer.
Why We Need This Role
As a Product Manager you should be able to ideate, plan, implement, and track specific short and long-term deliverables, taking inspiration from disciplines of Design and Prototyping. You should be comfortable in laying out highly detailed product requirements, strategizing product road map, and implementing competitive insights.
Why You Should Join
Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $45m in less than 4 years. We want team players who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand that aspires to do away with the taboo of being a “boring” software company. Most importantly, any role in Engineer.ai is like joining our family.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Enable Prototypes delivery for users after requirements are locked
- 100 Build Cards to be generated
- Duration by which prototypes have to be delivered
- Within 10 mins after Build Card creation
- A minimum Bachelor Degree, 2 years of product management experience.
- Acumen in establishing a product from ground zero.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Can shift readily between the "big picture” and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
- Ability to develop product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Ability to define KPIs and measure product performance supported by qualitative feedback.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage product scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Ability to approach product ideation and testing using guerrilla strategies.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project/product issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- Bonus for first hand experience with prototyping products.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place