About the Role
The Product Manager will develop consumer and enterprise-facing features that enable GoodRx teams to operate at their best. In addition to demonstrating your product prowess, you will receive cross-functional exposure to marketing, customer support, data, and analytics teams to build impactful products. This role plays a critical role in enabling GoodRx to grow sustainably into the future.
This is a great role for someone looking for their first or second product management position, who wants to work with a great team on an important mission.
- Work closely with external partners and customers to understand workflows and unmet needs, then prioritize and implement new features and improvements to increase productivity
- Collaborate with Senior PMs and Product Team to execute on quarterly product roadmap
- Turn research and discovery into user stories and clear requirements
- Communicate with engineers, designers, and product managers to prioritize work, build consensus, and make trade-offs
- Develop methods and metrics for identifying success and failures to inform product decisions
- Develop deep understanding of internal business processes, and design systems to improve and solidify them
- Maintain or scale existing features and manage client relationship and reporting
- Experience as a business/operations analyst, UX designer, or product manager
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and partners
- Ability to understand, document, and explain complex business systems
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- SQL experience and an understanding of relational databases is a plus
- Experience with agile development is a plus