Greater LA Area
Lucky Day is a mobile app that offers users to play scratchers and lotto tickets to win cash & prizes without ever spending a dime. Our mission is to give everyone a chance to win because #welovewinners.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are looking for an Product Manager that will own the product's roadmap and execute initiatives to maximize user growth, retention and engagement.
What You'll Do
- Own the product development lifecycle in a cross-functional team with a prioritized roadmap, clear milestones, and short iteration cycles
- Define and maintain on key KPIs to maximize user satisfaction, growth, and revenue
- Develop and articulate feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Work effectively with the Leadership, Tech, and Creative team to execute both prioritized and actionable product backlog
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, preferably within consumer mobile apps
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field is a plus
- Experience driving growth initiatives that require data-driven strategies optimizing growth and revenue metrics
- Demonstrated hands-on familiarity with the technology used to build great products: analytics and AB testing platforms, project management tools, wireframing and mockup tools
- Experience with collaborating with a high performing team that consistently delivers
- Navigated product scale challenges in a high growth environment
Read Full Job Description