We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is creative and passionate about building products that customers love. We are looking for a doer who is going to take on projects and lead a team. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to grow as a product manager and help the company launch new features and business lines.
If you are a product manager who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments, jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, and has a strong desire to learn, share and grow... we want to hear from you!
More about CREXi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced transaction management solution. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace in the industry, and the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers to transact business on over 90,000 commercial listings totaling more than $450 billion in property value.
Responsibilities of the Position
• Write product specifications and release documentation including wireframes and flowcharts.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to drive growth
• Create and own the product development process from idea to engineering
• Scope and prioritize features and tasks based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Meet with customers in person or over phone/webinar to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Research, analyze and outline new features and business lines
Must Have Skills and Experience
• Minimum job experience of five (5) years
• Wireframes, flowcharts and all related tools
• Hands on experience with JIRA
• Solid understanding of agile /scrum methodologies. Prior experience in agile environment preferred
• Good understanding of Web technologies and UI/UX
• Experience with current web-design trends and techniques (e.g. mobile first, responsive/adaptive design)
• Must be metrics and results driven. Experience with A/B testing and web analytics tools is a plus
• Preferably someone with marketplace/e-commerce/social media product experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MS/BS degree preferred
• Gaining experience revolutionizing the real estate tech space
• Competitive compensation structure (base + equity)
• An opportunity to get in at the early stages of our rapidly growing company!
• Ability to grow your career and earning potential
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks and lots of team activities!