Product Manager, VoIP
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager, VoIP
ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Manager who has a basic understanding of telco carriers and routing along with a track record of owning and driving high availability systems. The product manager will own the uptime and product roadmap of ServiceTitan’s phone and text message offerings. This role requires strong technical acumen and a high degree of accountability for our telco infrastructure.
- Own the product vision for our telecommunications infrastructure and new features
- Ensure world-class uptime and availability of our telecommunications offerings by working closely with the infrastructure engineering team and 3rd party vendors
- Participate in agile product development process, ensure features are prioritized correctly and releases are delivered on time
- Assist telecom delivery team with complex porting request and telecom setup
- Engage closely with our enterprise customers to understand their telecommunications needs and translate those into product capabilities
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and on our online community
- Collaborate closely with the product design and engineering teams to deliver an extraordinary product experience
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
- Experience in telecom and at least 1-2 years in a product management or technical role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product vision
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Prior cloud computing / SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 500 & 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017